08 janeiro 2012

Sunday Inspirations















I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Mine has been spent studying.
I leave you some pictures with some perfect outfits for Winter as an inspiration. Enjoy them and I hope you get some ideas.

Love,
Teresa

PS: Every time I see a picture that I like and that inspires me I save it. However I don't copy the source ( I probably should but I just can't be bother to do so cause their original propose isn't to be posted in this blog but to serve as one of my sources of inspiration). Today I felt like doing this post as it's quick and I don't have much time. So, if you own some of this pictures send me an e mail and I'll remove them if you want.

PPS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow (if you haven't yet). ;)

2 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa