16 janeiro 2012

Red Carpet: Golden Globes

NUDE COLOURS
(as you can see there a trend here)



WARM COLOURS
(Mostly different shades of red, purple, pink and a yellow dress)


 COOL COLOURS
(different shades of blue and green)


BLACK

souces: 1, 2, 3

I just saw the Golden Globes and I was so excited to show you my picks. Unfortunately I wasn't able to see them yesterday because this morning I had a test. And as tomorrow I have another I'm just going to list the ones I liked the most and tomorrow if I have the time I'll give a more detailed opinion.
The nine nominees for best dressed are..tum tum tum tum... Emma Stonne, Nicole Ritchie, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Shailene Woodly, Jessica Biel, Sarah Hyland, Sofia Vergara and Stacy Keibler


And the winner is... Charlize Theron.


I can't wait to see what they were to the Oscars!


Só ao bocado é que vi os Globos de Ouro não pude deixar de vos mostrar os meus vestidos preferidos. Mas como amanhã tenho um teste só vos vou dizer quais foram os que mais gostei e amanhã se tiver tempo, dou-vos uma opinião mais detalhada sobre os vestidos.
As nove candidatas a melhor vestidas são.. tum tum tum tum ... Emma Stonne, Nicole Ritchie, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Shailene Woodly, Jessica Biel, Sarah Hyland, Sofia Vergara e Stacy Keibler

E a vencedora é ... Charlize Theron. ;) Adorei o vestido dela, estava simplesmente deslumbrante, apesar da ter acabado de recuperar de uma laringite!


Mal posso esperar para ver os Oscares!



Love,
Teresa


PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow (if you haven't yet).

2 comentários:

  1. I adore all of the nude colours, Angelina Jolie look gorgeous with just a small hint of red <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, you've got a great eye for the trends! They all look amazing, love the nude colours especially! x

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa