18 janeiro 2012

Paper Crown






A couple of days ago I found this brand after knowing, through the site The Beauty Department, that Lauren Conrad wore "their" dress to the Golden Globes After Party. When I entered Paper Crown webpage and started to look through the collection I fell in love. Seriously, I so would wear most of it! Funny story is that after saving the pictures to show you what I had just found, I clicked on the "About" link and that's when I realized the brand was actually from Lauren herself. I know it's kind of bad, but I really had no idea. The pictures above are from the holiday collection, the one I saw first and also my favourite. They also have on their site the lookbooks from the Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer collection.

Há dois dias atrás, soube, através do site The Beauty Department, que Lauren Conrad usou um vestido da marca Paper Crown para os Globos de Ouro After Party. Como fiquei curiosa, procurei o site para que pudesse ver o resto da colecção. Quando entrei no site e comecei a ver o lookbook das colecções, apaixonei-me. É mesmo o meu estilo! O engraçado, é que só depois de clicar no link "About" é que percebi que a marca é realmente da própria Lauren Conrad. As fotos em cima são do "Holiday 2011 Lookbook", que foi a que vi primeiro e a minha favorita. No site também têm os lookbooks das coleções Outono/Inverno e Primavera/Verão.





Love,
Teresa

PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow (if you haven't yet).

5 comentários:

  1. Adorei todos os outfits :) Então o último vestido comprido com estampado floral matou-me!

    http://maniac4moda.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Um belo achado com certeza =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aiii gostei imenso dos vestidos e companhia!!! <333

    Interessante o blog, vou seguir... boa? ;)


    xoxo*
    IV
    www.ivaniadiamond.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bem, fiquei rendida! Vou já pesquisar a marca :D Adorei mesmo, usava tudo ^^

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa