14 janeiro 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow for Coach



Here are a couple of pictures that I had totally forgotten to post. They are from the Coach 2011/2012 campaign with Gwyneth Paltrow and they were taken in the beautiful city of New York.
I really like the bags, the silk scarves and the coats (specially the first one) which are perfect for a big City girl since they are modern, stylish and practical.


Aqui estão umas fotos que eu me tinha esquecido completamente de vos mostrar. São da campanha 2011/2012 da Coach com Gwyneth Paltrow. As fotos foram tiradas na bela cidade de Nova York.
Eu gosto imenso das carteiras, dos lenços e dos casacos (especialmente do primeiro) que são perfeitos para uma big City girl  uma vez que as peças são modernas, elegantes e práticas.


Love,
Teresa


PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow (if you haven't yet).

2 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa