19 janeiro 2012

Get The Look: Zooey Deschanel

Skirt and Blazer - H&M; Ballet Flats; Bag and Jumper - Peacocks

As you know I like Zooey's style a lot and I decided to do a Get The Look post for you. A look similar to this can be used both when the weather is warm or cold by using: tights or no tights, a jumper or a blouse, a thicker or a thinner blazer.
Even though I couldn't find it in the site I believe a very similar blazer to the one in the picture is available in Zara. I hope you like it!

Como vocês já devem saber, eu gosto bastante do estilo da Zooey e por isso decidi fazer um Get The Look post. Um look semelhante a este pode ser usado tanto quando está mais frio como quando está mais quente, usando: collants ou não, uma camisola ou uma blusa, um blazer mais grosso ou um mais fino. Apesar de não o ter encontrado no site, tenho quase a certeza que há à venda um blazer muito semelhante ao da foto, na Zara. Espero que gostem!

Love,
Teresa

PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow (if you haven't yet).

6 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa