15 setembro 2011

Surprise..!

This pictures were taken down-town a few days ago, on Raquel B-day. This afternoon was so much fun and was spent with two girls that I adore and I wish I could spend more time with. Me and Luisa prepared a peddy-paper that would lead Raquel from her house to Gaia, so we walked A LOT. To end the day we joint more friends to celebrate Raquel birthday. The evening was so lovely and I got to spend time with all my close friends before college started.










Skirt: Primark
Tee: Lefties
Sneakers: H&M
Bag: Mango
Earings: H&M
Belt: Primark
Watch: Tissot


4 comentários:

  1. Wow, lovely outfit!!!:D I looooove the skirt!!! Beautiful!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  2. surprise! your pleated skirt is amazing! p.s. If you haven’t already.. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until today (Friday) 3pm GMT (+1)! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your outfit is so cool!
    I love midi skirts, and that colour is so trendy right now!

    XOXO

    http://somestylestories.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa