21 setembro 2011

Braid It Up

Here's what I wore today. I forgot to take a picture of the back of the dress that I worn today as a top. It has a very cute detail which I love. I'll show you some other time.
You can't probably also tell by the pictures, which were taken in a rush, that I've braided my hair and pined it up in a kind of a circle. I hadn't done this hairstyle since I was about 9 years old and last weekend I gave it a try and I liked the end result. So today I wore my hair like this.
I don't have a big budget to buy clothes so I have to wear the same pieces a lot of times and be as creative as possible mixing and matching and creating different outfits. The result is that this skirt has made an appearance here in the blog a lot of times. But to be honest I love this skirt and i don't get tired of wearing it.

 



Dress worn as a top: Primark
Skirt: Zara 
Flats: Via Capelo


3 comentários:

  1. Nice look :) I like your blog. If you want, we can follow each other! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The floral top looks perfectly nice with your black skirt. It gave a glow to your black skirt. We like it.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely outfit!
    The flowered pattern is perfect!
    And that Primark dress is so versatile! ;-)

    XOXO

    http://somestylestories.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa