05 setembro 2011

Chanel FW2011

Even though I had already seen aome photos of Chanel fashion show I hadn't seen the video yet. I hadn't realise till now that the runway was so long and the props were that amazing. Karl Lagerfelt surprises us every time but this last collection was so different from the last ones. It was youthful and grungy with those boots and trousers but at the same time classic with those tweed jackets, lace (with a twist of couse) and those kitten heels.
To complete it: the make up. I love it. I so wanna try it one of this days.

I leave you my favourite looks. Enjoy.
















2 comentários:

  1. I love Chanel but this collection is boring to me :(

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, I love the look with the flowered bow-tie! :) Blacks and greys are my fave shades so I think I'll enjoy this collection! :)

    New follower

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa