08 março 2011

Oscars trends

Black, grey and white



Bright red



Sparkle



Lace



Very light colours



Purple and blue



My favourite dresses were the ones Camila Alves, Jennifer Lawren, Sandra Bullock, Gwen Paltrow, Hilary Swank, Hailee Steinfeld, Cate Blanchett and Mila Kunis wore.
I also thought the dress Helen Mirren wore was very age apropriate and that she looked radiant.
As to Halle Berry dress, I loved the top but the bottom looked too messy.
On the contrary, Jennifer  Hudson's gown was beautiful, except on the top, which was very unflattering.
I think Scarlett Johansson dress would look better if the dress wasn't see through in some parts.
Natalie Portman, who won Best Actress Oscar, was glowing and looked stunning. Her tummy is growing in front of our eyes and I think she chosed the right dress. However I think the accessories were too matchy-matchy.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa