28 agosto 2011

Barcelona Photo Diary: Day 1

Hello Loves,

I'm finally back home for good (or at least for the next months). After arriving from Barcelona, I went to my grandparents country house where I was this past week with my friends. I had a blast. It was so much fun. However, not everything is good and, up there, the access to the internet was almost impossible. So I am only able to show you the photos from Barcelona now. I'm going to divide it by days and this one was the first.
Because we arrived early in the morning we were able to enjoy the whole day. We stayed in an apartment that was very well located, right on the centre of this beautiful city. We were just less than five minutes far from Ramblas and, so, I was always passing by it. I was there just a few days before the Pope's visit to Madrid and a lot of the people who were going to go see him went to see Barcelona first. Consequently, the streets, monuments and subway were filled with tones of people from around the World, which made it a bit more difficult to visit the city and to walk on the Ramblas.
So, back to the first day. I went to Barceloneta which is the area where is located the beach and the Marine.
We also went to the Market, where I drunk the most delicious and fresh natural juice ever. The colours of the market were mesmerizing. It was a perfect start to my amazing stay.
I leave you "some" of the photos that we took. Enjoy.























4 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa