25 julho 2011

A Walk in The City Park

Today, after having lunch (that btw was very good) at my grandma's I went for a walk with my family. Even though it was windy, the sun was up there shining.
I decided to wear this flowy blouse that I bought on sale in H&M and I paired it with some black shorts to give it a more casual look (I know I wasn't that casual, but who cares, I like to dress up!).And because it was kinda warm and I was wearing long sleeves I made a hair bun so I wouldn't be hot.

(Please excuse the rumpled blouse) 

  







(Even though I personally wouldn't like to have a balcony like this one for practical matters, because you can see everything from the street. I like the aesthetics very much so I decided to take a photo of it. Do you like it?)

Blouse and earings: H&M
Shorts: Zara
Flats: Via Capelo


3 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa