26 julho 2011

Colourful Party

Yesterday was my mother's B-day and we celebrated it in my Grandparents' house.
It was such a fun evenning. My entire family was there, even my cousin's dog, Nina, who also got to taste some of the food since she managed to eat my brother's meat when we weren't looking.



(Me and my cousin, Sofia)



(Me and my little brother Luis António)



(From left to right: Rita, me, Sofia and behind me my little brother Luis António)

(Nina)


(Me, Luis António, the women of the day - My Mother, and the Chocolate Cake + the Dulce de Leche Cream and Wafer made by moi)

Here are some details:


Photos by: Francisco Pacheco (aka my brother) 


What I was wearing:
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Via Capelo
Earings: H&M
Bracelet: DIY



5 comentários:

  1. Esse vestido da H&M é muito giro ;)

    xoxo F.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. super gira! (:

    bolo de chocolate, que delícia!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. adorei ese vestido!!!!!!!
    un besoo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You and everyone else look beautiful. I love your dress. It is good that your mother had such a lovely birthday.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi! i think it's so nice that everyone was able to make it. :) and i like your outfit and both of your cousins' outfits. very pretty. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa