10 julho 2012

A Very Casual Outfit

casual outfit

Sandals - Zara; Shorts - Topshop, Shirt - Mango, Studs - Parfois; Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Lately I've been spending my days in my room since I'm still having exams and I have to study. So, the outfits I've been wearing are pretty comfy and quite simple. For example, today I wore a very similar outfit to the one below. I think it's perfect. The blouse is very thin but still (has my house isn't super hot) doesn't show much skin. However, because it's summer and for some reason I'm not as cold on the bottom I wore some denim shorts, which are extremely practical. Usually I also wear some stud because I don't look so slouchy and I don't even notice I'm wearing them. When I go out to run errands I just put some sandals or ballet flats on and some sunglasses to protect my eyes from the sun and to give me some style.

Love you all,
Teresa

PS: Don't forget to comment and follow me on Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr.

2 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa