22 maio 2012

1# Quick Tip

Hi Girls,
From now on, every Tuesday, I'm going to give you one tip I've learned during the years.

This one will be very useful when buying a foundation. Check the veins on your wrist in natural lighting. If your veins appear more blue, then you're cool toned. If they appear green, then you're warm toned.
I'm a little bit in-between but still I'm more warm toned. What about you?

Olá meninas,
De agora em diante, todas as terças, eu vou vos dar umas dicas que eu aprendi durante os anos.
Este vai ser muito útil quando na compra de uma base. Verifica as veias do teu pulso em luz natural. Se as tuas veias parecem mais azuis, então a tua pele tem tons frios. Se parecem um pouco verdes, então a tua pele tem cores quentes. Eu sou um intermédio das duas, mas mais para o quente. E tu?

Love,
Teresa

PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow me (if you haven't yet) on Blogger, Twitter and Tumblr.

2 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa