14 maio 2011

Lazy Feeling

Today I felt like wearing this maxi dress which is super comfy, and to give it a little twist I put this tee on.
I also lied on the house in bare feet so I decided to also take the pictures like that. I love feeling the floor. Tat's also why I've worn flats since forever. Because like that I can feel what underneath me. (Yeah, I know, most people consider that a bad thing). Plus, I wanted to show you my nails. I don't know if you can see it on the pictures, they are painted. And, I probably should be ashamed but it was the first time (I think) that I've done it.









Here is a music that I've been listening (a lot). It's called "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars.
It illustrates how I feel very often. Mainly when it's test season, which is very frequently.




2 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa